Thursday, March 25, 2010

Celebration Continues!




The sale in my Etsy shop continues and I am adding more stuff everyday. The oil paintings in today's post are included in the sale along with many other landscapes so it is well worth a look.




From the beach in the spring to farmlands in deep summer




and from autumn in the mountains to the snow covered views outside my own windows, every season and landscape one could hope for are offered in my shop! at the lowest prices you will ever see from me!




These are the absolute lowest prices you will see for my work! For less than your car payment, you could have an original piece of fine art that will last long after the car has driven its last mile....


To take advantage of this special Fresh Start Spring Sale, learn more about these paintings and my other pieces, contact me or visit my Etsy store:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/hannahphelps

No comments: