Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Zealand Paintings Too!



These paintings are all inspired by my trip to New Zealand a few years ago. Above is the awesome Milford Sound on the South Island.



Captivating scenes abound in New Zealand and the two paintings above are based on what I saw out my car window in between tourist destinations!





These little paintings are included in my Etsy Fresh Start Spring Sale, so it is a great time to add a bit of New Zealand (or Australia or New Hampshire or Maine...) to your art collection! Next week, I will be adding new work to the shop and showcasing it here on the blog. For now, I hope you enjoy the best work of the past 18 months!


For more information about any work you see on the blog, contact me at the email address on the right,

or visit my Etsy shop!

No comments: