Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Get Your Shopping Done in Southern Maine This Weekend!

 copyright Hannah Phelps
Big Wave Day, York
oil on canvas, 11" x 14"

This Saturday, December 11th, I will be joining artist Wendy Turner at her studio in Kittery Point, ME for the Kittery Holiday Art Walk

We will both have new paintings for everyone to see, along with plein air studies, prints and work offered for, let's say "nice, gift-giving" prices. Of course, I will have my 2011 Images of New England Calendars too, so come by and pick one up!

Wendy and I have been painting together off and on for more than three years and I am very excited to be exhibiting with her again. Sometimes, we stand right next to each other when we paint on site, so it will be interesting for you to compare our styles and the way we express our vision of the coast.

The address is 621 Haley Road, Kittery Point, ME 03905 - I can't wait to see you!




No comments: