Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lovin' 2011

copyright Hannah Phelps
Stuffed Puppylove
white-line woodcut print
6.5" x 6.5" approximate image size

I hope you are already having a wonderful New Year!

I can tell you definitively that I am, because my artwork is already in THREE shows in January!

While you can always check the sidebar on the right to see where my art is on display, here is a quick overview of this months events:

Love, Lust and Desire
January 25 - February 12
Reception Friday, January 28th, 5-7 pm
(Snow date: Feb 4)

This is McGowan Fine Art's Third Annual Valentine Show, so all the work is a perfect gift-giving size (under 8.5" x 11"). If you are looking for a "heartfelt" present for that special someone, this is the show for you.  I will have three prints in this show, including the one above.

Prints of the Year
January 10 - April 1

This exhibit at the Pierce Law Center in Concord, NH showcases work by New Hampshire printmakers created in 2010. Last year, I enjoyed attending this show and seeing the seemingly endless examples of what "printmaking" can mean.

This year, I can't wait to see what my fellow New Hampshire artists have accomplished. I am also proud to be showing alongside them with two white-line woodcuts. Look forward to more info about this exhibit soon!

Precious
until January 21

This small works exhibit at Soo Rye Art Gallery in Rye, NH is up for a couple more weeks, so there is still time to see my oil paintings there.

This may seem like enough to do for now, but there are even more projects in the works. You can keep checking back here for the latest news, but if you want to make sure to hear about exhibits, receptions (who doesn't want a little wine and cheese now and then?) and other events, sign up for my new email newsletter!

Click here to visit my website and sign up!

**I promise I won't share your information with anyone ever!!**

PS. Also, brand new this year is the Facebook "like" button below. Just another way to express yourself...

No comments: