Monday, May 2, 2011

Coast in Contour

© Hannah Phelps
pen in sketchbook

Here’s Coast relaxing enough for me to draw him for The Sketchbook Project, which I can’t take for granted. During the sketchbook period, he wasn’t even a year old yet, so he rarely stayed still. There is a reason I have way more drawings of 4 year old Hatrick.



© Hannah Phelps
pen in sketchbook


But here are two. If you want to see them in person, The Sketchbook Project is now at the Brooklyn Art Library in New York before it heads out to Seattle for the next stop on its tour.

If the concept of filling out an assigned sketchbook to go on tour sounds like fun, you can certainly do it too - sketchbooks for next year’s exhibit are available now:

http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject

Just pick a theme and get started! I am going to do this again, but I am having trouble deciding on a theme.

Any ideas?

______________________________________________________

No comments: