Thursday, September 6, 2012

Looking Ahead - Near and Far

© Hannah Phelps
2013 Calendar sneak peak

Sadly, summer is just about over.
 
But you're probably too busy to sit around and mope about it. School is starting for kids and parents everywhere. In New England, the leaves are changing and falling and therefore need raking. Some of you are madly canning the last of your garden bounty.

What’s happening here? Quite a lot actually:

The 8th Annual Art on the Common is this Saturday in Londonderry, NH.  I'll be in Booth 10 displaying paintings and prints, so make sure to stop by!


Londonderry, NH Town Common
on the corner of Mammoth Road and Pillsbury Road

September 8th, 10 am - 4 pm
rain date: September 9th, 10 am - 4 pm


In October, my landscape paintings will be in a two person exhibit at the Derryfield School in Manchester.  This is pretty exciting, especially so soon after my solo print exhibit. I would love to see you at the opening reception on November 1!
 

Richard Gombar and Hannah Phelps

Derryfield School Lyceum Gallery
2108 River Road
Manchester, NH 03104
603 669-4524

October 25 - December 19

Reception: Thursday, November 1st, 5:30 - 7 pm
 



Autumn Means it's Calendar Time! 
The 2013 Calendar is a little different than calendars of the past. I will tell you all about it in a week or two when they are completely ready.

There is more to talk about, but I'll save it for later. In the meantime, I need to get back to my printer and my brushes.


No comments: