Monday, September 10, 2012

Startling News - Republicans and Democrats Agree!




If you are looking for a partisan post about a presidential candidate today, you are about to be disappointed. There are plenty of places online that you can go for that kind of thing.

Instead, I present to you clear evidence that occasionally politicians from opposing parties have something in common.

These two ladies represent my state in the US Senate. One is a Democrat and the other is a Republican and neither is running for re-election this November. When my very nice husband invited them to my exhibit at the Washington Printmakers Gallery this past August, both of them spent a little extra energy and time writing personal letters congratulating me on my success.

The polling data is in and the message is clear:
Everyone, regardless of political party affiliation, is a fan of my prints!
 
Thank you Senators!

No comments: