Monday, October 29, 2012

Autumn Events

© Hannah Phelps
Pumpkin Perch*
oil on board, 20" x 16"

I am getting ready for a bunch of art exhibits starting this week.

First of all, Keepsake is hanging at the Derryfield School Lyceum Gallery in Manchester. A great time to see that show is this Thursday from 5:30 - 7 pm when Richard Gombar and I will be there for an artists' reception. 

Next, come see me creating relief prints at Art in Action this weekend in Londonderry. I will be at Shady Hill Greenhouses and Nursery on Saturday and Sunday from 10 - 5.

Finally, I have two white-line woodcut prints in the Winter Salon at Soo Rye Art Gallery in Rye. That exhibit opens on November 10 with a reception form 5 - 8 pm.

I am looking forward to seeing you this fall!

* Pumpkin Perch can be seen at the Derryfield School Lyceum Gallery during Keepsake: paintings by Richard Gombar and Hannah Phelps!

No comments: