© 2013 Hannah Phelps
4" x 6", oil on canvas
SOLD to a lucky bidder in a Facebook auction
For about six weeks, I have been running auctions on the Hannah Phelps Fine Art Facebook page. Before I get too far into this, I would like to thank everyone who participated in those auctions and bought paintings!
The auctions have gone so well, that I am going to continue to do them.
Here is what will stay the same:
* The paintings will come from the HP Brushworks blog. The Brushworks paintings are basically daily paintings - small pieces that were probably completed in one day.
* The auction will last about a day on Facebook and then go to Daily Paintworks, so Facebook fans get a chance to buy them without joining Daily Paintworks.
* Bid by typing your price in the comments section under the post. You can bid as much as you want, but each bid must be in whole dollars. Any thing less than $1 will be considered a non-bid.
* Winning bidders have to email me (email@example.com) so I can send them a Pay Pal invoice. I can't assume that Facebook will allow me to send folks private messages - EVEN if I am replying to something that was sent to me first.
* Domestic shipping is an additional $7. International shipping is $25.
* The paintings are not framed.
I am changing a few things:
* The minimum bid is going up. You knew $1 per square inch wouldn't last forever! The minimum bid will be in each post.
* I am going to post whenever I want, which will include weekends.
Thanks again everyone! If you have any questions, please ask me! You could post inquiries in the comments section here or on the HP Brushworks blog or on an auction post on facebook or email me.
Let the bidding continue!